Tuesday 30 August 2011

2nd T Shot and 2nd Birthday

September is about to be my month of number 2.  2nd T shot is going to happen in the next few days and on the 18th I shall be having my second birthday.

I haven't made plans as of yet as I do feel slightly allergic to making such extensive plans but will most likely have a nice dinner, or bake a cake and at some point will treat myself to some new jeans or a rock climbing induction.

I really like wearing a harness and sports that are congenial to that I have started developing an interest in.  I also like that climbers have really sexy bodies. I love the muscle definition and toning that they have.  I am also getting more interested in Yoga.  I will be going to another class this week and will hopefully start doing that on a regular basis as I want to do that to tone but for relaxation as well.

I need somewhere to put my energy right now that I feel grounds me again. As well as all of the other things that drive my passions.

An important thing that I have realised and discussed is that I am going through a second puberty so that too has to be remembered but managed.  Doing more active things I think will be a good way of helping with excess energy and to keep me fit.

I want to lose weight and tone up more especially now that I have a body that wants become more muscly. It will also help me transition further but like all things, we have to start somewhere and my next target areas are my abs and core strength.

I am intrigued as to how I am going to look in six months time.

I can definitely feel the testosterone working into my system and feeling something new happening.  Body changes are very subtle in most cases but I don't have the same body anymore.  I am enjoying it but at the same time it is taking a bit of getting used to in terms of how I am and how everything feels.

Parts of me are growing and feeling more sensitive than ever before and I have found mood wise to have had some changes there as well.

It feels right but sometimes feels alien at the same time.  Especially if I feel moody.  I hate it but at the same time I have to learn how to express myself in a way that is calm and coherent and where I feel I am still me and not just a ball of hormones.

I feel almost like I am feeling parts of me grow up.  I am no longer Monty the little boy but taking steps towards being what I call in my head as Monty Man.

This will take some time but I am much further away from being who I used to be, so that in itself feels like progress.















No comments:

Post a Comment